- Date: - -
- Venue:Conference Hall #1
Inaugration of First Batch
All is set for the SmartEco first batch, on 11th February enrolled company participant will take the very first step in the journey towards industry 4.0
- Inaugural session, program introduction, expected outcome, learning methodology, What is smarECO,
- Define Industry 4.0, what is IOT & IIOT, Other Tools, case study and videos
- Glass Wall Management (Waste, problem solving tools); People make it happen (developing skill sets) and establishing performance measures
- Competitive manufacturing, SmartECO assessment and SWOT
- Program Charter - Assignments and feedback; module details; time commitment; SmartECO Oath
SmartEco enables companies of all sizes to gain easy, affordable access to concepts and analytical technologies that can be tailored to meet cross-industry business objectives. Manufacturers will have access to manufacturing experts, solution providers, software vendors and entrepreneurs and will have huge opportunity to innovate further.
As a first step towards creating this industry-wide business ecosystem platform, we are launching a four-month business transformation initiative. This will help your organization to quickly adopt the Smart Manufacturing Model (SMM) in your enterprise, develop the strategy and road-map for the transformation, execute the strategy with a few selected initiatives, and measure the business outcomes. This will be a highly engaged and intense program.
Program Initialization and Entry Criteria
- Senior Management of every enrolled enterprise/company will ensure that the relevant members from their organizations are sent for this program
- There will be a Smart Manufacturing Champion [SMC] clearly identified who will be accountable for the successful transformation within their enterprise
- Clear Success Criteria will be identified and specified up front
- There will be a mentor (from the Members of the SLK-IOT Excellence Lab) associated with each team who will be responsible for ensuring that the team succeeds
A team of global experts and speakers will be conducting the Industry 4.0 and Business transformation sessions. The SL Kirloskar IoT Center Excellence Advisory Committee will be closely monitoring the program. The program chair and transformation group will be in-charge of the successful conduct and completion of the program.