- Date: - -
- Venue:Conference Hall #2, SLKCEE Campus
Business leaders and decision makers, to be effective, must master the strategic aspects of finance to be able to not only evaluate past performance but also plan for future growth.
We at S.L. Kirloskar Center for Executive Education, are inviting nominations for this high impact and high value two day flagship program designed by Lamcon, which will be delivered by Dr. Anil Lamba on 4th-5th May 2017.
This programme is designed to sensitize non-finance senior executives/managers to the financial implications of their actions and also provide an understanding of finance management principles.At the end of the programme, the participants will:
· Learn how to interpret financial statements
· Be able to forecast and manage sources of finance.
· Know how to read balance sheet and evaluate the financial performance of any organisation
· Understand marginal costing principles and the financial impact of pricing decisions, the terms of selling, discounts and credit periods to be offered etc.
Who Should Attend: This program is a must for anyone who owns, runs or manages a business, and also please note that prior exposure to finance and accounts is not essential for this programme.
About Dr. Anil Lamba
Bestselling author, financial literacy activist, and an international corporate trainer, Dr Anil Lamba is a practicing Chartered Accountant and holds degrees in Commerce, Law and a Doctorate in Taxation.
Dr Anil Lamba's training programs are held internationally, with a client list exceeding 2000 large and medium-sized corporations spread across several countries including India, the USA, and in Europe, the Middle-East and the Far-East.
He has conceptualized, and is actively engaged in the implementation of:
1. "Financially Intelligent Organisation", a certification awarded by Lamcon to corporations for management accounting processes and financial acumen and
2. "Financial Literacy for All", a movement towards creating a financially intelligent India. This is a social responsibility project, with the aim of spreading financial literacy among a billion Indians.
With over two decades of experience in training and consulting in finance, Dr Anil Lamba has created and developed two series of training videos, "Figure Out the World of Figures", and "Anil Lamba on Finance" , and has done pioneering work in distance education and e-learning.He has also written several books and over 1500 articles. His latest book, ‘Romancing the Balance Sheet’ is currently making waves